Friday, June 29, 2012

Intro Post

Hi! I'm Malachi!  When I entered the world on April 19th, 2011, I almost fell face-first into a toilet!!! No kidding!!!
    Luckily, my friend, Mr. Mike, was there to catch me in one of Nina's bath towels.  Mommy was not as freaked out as she should've been.  Instead of holding me right away, she texted Nane' & the world about my intro.
    A year and a half later, here I am writing my own blog!  Sometimes life isn't always fun, so I do my best to make sure it is!!! Right now my favorite things include mealtimes (food is sooooooo yummy!!!), visiting the garden (dirt is yummy too!) and bathtime (I loooooooove playing in water!!!).
    Follow along as I share the exciting adventures that Josiah, Amber & I come up with!!! This is gonna be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment